CONSULTANCY & TRAINING
Consultancy and training are an integral part of the service that Foodtest provides.
We realise that food manufacturing professionals need to keep abreast of and meet the requirements of current regulations and accreditations as well as meeting internal daily quality control requirements.
The consultancy and training service we provide is tailored to your needs and the input can be minimal or system wide. We will work to the requirements in the terms of reference and the timescales you provide.
The following list details the types of consultancy offered by Foodtest, however if you have a specific request please contact us and we will provide a solution.
- Food Microbiology results reviews and reports
- Achieving projected shelf lives of food products
- Food contamination investigations
- Food manufacturing contamination investigations
- Product labelling reviews
- LIDL Pre- listing reports
- Product Recall and Crisis Management assistance
- Remote Quality Systems Auditing/Desktop Reviews
- HACCP Evaluation, advice and Training
- SALSA Accreditation Consultancy
- BRC Food, Agents and Brokers, Packaging accreditations Consultancy
- Food Microbiology Training – Basic to Advanced